What a great Father's Day!!!

To: BayArea Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: What a great Father's Day!!!
From: Sterling McLane <semclane@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:00:07 -0700
Great event yesterday.  Thanks go to Barry Chafin and James Creasy
for the great job they did getting through all the challenges, and to
Charlie Davis for once again delivering an excellent Candlestick
"Obstacle" course.  Yes the course is bumpy, and the first run group
should have gotten rallycross points for all the grass they had to
deal with, and the first two run groups took forever due to technical
difficulties, but I really enjoyed it.  Not only did I manage to get
the best of my C-Stock buddies Dave Theodore and Alan Leung, but I
see on Barry's site that I won both of the Track Day auctions - Whoo
Hooo!!!    Haven't done one since last November so I'm chomping at
the bit.

Barry: Please let us know how to settle up on our bids and claim our
items.