Rounds 10 and 11

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rounds 10 and 11
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Autocrossers,

  Jame's Creasy's post pretty much said it all about Round 10 on Sunday. The
inspiring part of all those challenges were the volunteer efforts of many that
kept it all going and the patience of all the drivers and course workers who
had to wait out those periods of problem solving. A big thank you to everyone
on this one.

  Round 11 is three weeks away on July 9th and will give us a break to work on
our cars and whittle down our honey-do lists. Matt and Megan Francavilla will
be chairing this upcoming event. Please answer their request for setup workers
so the event can start on time.

   AAS does have a pair of events over July 4th weekend for those who enjoy
longer and faster courses on concrete.

  Warm weather and clear skies are predicted.

  Thanks,

  Tim