RE: SCCA SFR Tech inspections

To: "'Mark Mervich'" <mwizard@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: SCCA SFR Tech inspections
From: <charlescox@coastalbay.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:10:48 -0800
I have the safety information and an inspection check-list on my website at:
www.miatapower.com/tech.  Would be great if everyone would go through the
list and pre-inspect their own cars. At the very least, please know what is
required to be looked for during an inspection in order to make technical
inspections as smooth and trouble free as possible.

That, and be there early with cars, hood and trunk open, ready to inspect
and be around the car in case we find something...especially in the first
run group. Don't just park your car and go walk the course, or disappear.
Putting your car in line/on grid assumes you are ready to be inspected
(first run group) and run (all run groups).

Charles
Charles W. Cox
#42 DP Miata
www.coastalbay.com