Re: nice event!

To: tony@atarchitects.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: nice event!
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:45:34 EST
In a message dated 12/12/2005 9:38:39 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tony@atarchitects.com writes:

Thanks  Gordon and Brenda. That was a very well run event and a super fun
course.  I got lots of questions from casual drop-ins who could see
everybody  having a good time, so maybe thats a good sign for the  future.

I gotta chime in here and agree fully! Fun event, well run and a nice fast
course to finish the year up on...one turn, in particular, was perfect for WoO
type driving ;-)

I would be curious to know how many first timers, guests and other  "newbies"
were there...I think we had a whole bunch, which is great for the  program :-)

Mike Wood