RE: nice event!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: nice event!
From: "Paul Stubbs" <paul@sfotrading.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:35:06 -0800
Sounds like a fabulous event, sorry I missed it. I was wondering if anyone
talking to any of the "newbies", visitors, etc found that they had seen us
at the Autoshow? I spoke to a lot of people during the Autoshow that showed
interest in comming to the Oakland event.

I don't know how easy it is to coordinate but I thought it may be beneficial
if we can have a local event the weekend following the Autoshow so we can
get people to come out while it is fresh in their minds.

Regards,
Paul Stubbs
BS 951 Black Moadster