RE: Skid Plate Fabrication

To: "'Kevin Stevens'" <autox@pursued-with.net>,
Subject: RE: Skid Plate Fabrication
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:48:48 -0800
I thought it was 'the necessity of strange bed fellows is invention'

Wouldn't it make more sense to use a steel skid plate?  Easier to work with
(by which I mean weld and grind) plus it is harder, will wear away less fast
and so can be thinner.

James
OSP - Occupies Strange Partners

Ps im not kidding about the hammers!