Re: Old Foothill College events

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old Foothill College events
From: Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
No way was it in 1975. Seth, you're over ten years
off.
That Monte Carlo, that was driven by that guy's son.
Charlie, help me out. Was it Jerry DeLara? His son
drove that car, no?

I just got a hair cut really short, like a buzz cut,
because my cousin Nell had her's really short, and I
always wanted to be like her. I thought I looked like
Annie Lennox (there is a time reference here) but in
the end, I guess I just looked like a boy. Girls
screamed at me all the time which freaked me out, so I
overcompensated with the long hair for years. Why am I
telling you this.

I remember that I was really down on myself, because I
couldn't get close in time to either parent, and I
really wanted my Aunt Mary to see, for some reason,
that I could actually be good at something. But the
truth was, she couldn't care less about autocross. She
was just there to pretend to be interested, and she
did a good job. This is why I remember that event so
well. She also thought John Havranek was cute.

-Katie

 About 74-75? (Could be a little