Re: Towing questions

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Towing questions
From: mike <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:55:39 -0700
I would suggest that you not unload the tongue too much, you will wind
up w/ a whipsawing rig that could put you in the weeds when going
downhill or in a cross-wind.  I've driven a rig that was overloaded and
it was no fun.  Had the pucker string tight the whole distance.  You
might give it a try before you take off, also you could put some of the
load in the back of the Suburb, reducing the weight of the trailer.

Mike
tows a boat w/ a '96 Impala