RE: SD lodging

To: donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: SD lodging
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:54:32 +0000
Thanks for the reminder Don,

I have talked to the sales guy (Chris Lott) at the Holiday Inn Mission
Valley where a few of us stayed last year for the San Diego Tour. They will
again reserve a block of rooms for us. The rate is $92.00 per night.

Same drill. Let me know how many of you are interested and I will give him
the list of names. You can then make contact him to reserve your rooms.

Pete