RE: numbers: question for Durk

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: numbers: question for Durk
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:17:38 -0800
If we are going to make these requirements we have to put them in the Supps.
This can be discussed at our next SC meeting.  We cannot do this now.  You
cannot make up rules as we go along.  This is what the Supps say:

Car numbers and classes: Each competing car must have numbers and complete
class designation clearly shown on both sides of the car.  For multiple
entrant cars,only the number and class of the entrant driving may be seen
during each respective run.  (Paper numbers handed out at registration for
an event may be used without class designation to satisfy the requirements
of this section).

Bryan