Re: Renewal of permanent numbers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Renewal of permanent numbers
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:04:27 EST
In a message dated 1/29/04 12:02:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
geratol@hotmail.com writes:

> However, I am taking requests for
> renewal of numbers from last year.
>
> I would prefer that people just wait to sign up for your numbers at the
> first event but if you can't make it or your number is in jeopardy of being

There should be a moratorium on hijacking someone else's number for the first
few events.  If a regular competitor from last year can't get it handled in
the first 3 events, then that number should be available again.  (Or something
like that)

We should not require people to have perfect numbers at Round 1, since they
can't have applied for them prior to the event.

Charlie