Re: Noel's revitup challenge

To: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Noel's revitup challenge
From: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2004 18:08:58 -0000
The FAQs for this year (may be just copied from last year) still says that
you're required to use their helmets.  They're standard open-face cheapies.

Fortunately last year they were pretty much brand new since we were the first
or second event.  I hope that's the same again this year!

We're running group 8 on Saturday... 7 and 8 are both full now.  Book early!

  --Darren

Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com> wrote ..