Tires for sale / offer

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires for sale / offer
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:27:25 -0800
Gotta clean the garage.  No burnouts or flat spots on these.  Call this week,
or they may go to the great Tire Fire in the Sky.
Michelin Pilot XGT Z4 (M+S rated, great for winter _and rain_, hint hint)
225/50-17  BRAND NEW.  Kept in plastic bags for a year, I bought them on new
wheels I wanted but didn't use the tires.  Originally $200 tires.  $340 the
set of 4 (=$85).  Or offer!  Really serious about moving these!

Falken Azenis Sport  225-45/17.  One full season of STS autocross on them,
plus maybe ~2000 street miles.  Just about down to wear bars in middle,
somewhat more worn on edges.  Take them for about what it costs me to get them
taken off of the rims, $65 for 4 or offer.  Consider them broken in - heck,
Noel did fine on Azenis that were WAY more worn than this!

Kumho Victoracers 225/50-16.  Bought unshaved but heat-cycled from Tire Rack
for optimum life.  One full season in Stock, stored mounted and inflated (no
flat spots).  Edges pretty worn, but still tread lines visible in middle
because I ran them on skinny Stock wheels.  Still great for non-rainy days.

Paul Tibbals  San Ramon - will deliver to middle East Bay locations, others
negotiable.
(925)866-5356, evenings/ message (925)829-6053