Noel's revitup challenge

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Noel's revitup challenge
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:01:39 -0800
Noel,
Consider the gauntlet you threw, responded to.  Actually I have already signed
up.  Who knows what will happen in reasonably equal cars?  :-D  The only issue
will be whether I'll be able to squeeze into those little gurly Mazdas,
particularly with helmet on.

Maybe you remember from last year, can you show up with your own helmet?
Mine's M2000 Snell rated.  IIRC the Website implied at least that you had to
use theirs.  I'd hate to find out that my head lice were incompatible with
yours.... (j/k) or even Kristy's.  (who put in some real winning times at the
end of last season, waxed me at Marina!!  Way to go girl  :-)

Politically incorrectly,

PaulT  (Shoei XL, or was it XXL?)

(p.s. it's now official, I'm moving to STX for 2004.  But I got my brother to
buy Charlie's Si, so you may still have something to worry about!)