Re:Is there such a thing as too much tire?

To: joe@bea.com
Subject: Re:Is there such a thing as too much tire?
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2004 18:18:38 -0000
Next to the line is Joe Weinstein in his double zero Lotus Mutant. He's lifting
the rear of the car and placing a block of wood under the dif. Now the $20,000
BDR Cosworth screams to life and reaches 9,000 rpm. Joe scooches forward in the
seat to knock the rear wheels to the ground.

Lots of smoke now, did it break? NO! here comes Joe edging slowly out of the
cloud. This car is really going to fly through the last corner after the long
straight! Hold the start please, this is going to take about three minutes.

obligatory fine print disclaimer:
This has been a story about the diffculty of getting a large tall mass
rotating. It has nothing to do with the size of the fictional driver. Cait
inspired me to do it. Anything Lotus is always the fault of one of the Kelleys.
Don't hurt me Joe. Everyone knows you don't scooch in real life.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com