Re: Is there such a thing as too much tire?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, "Joseph Weinstein" <joe@bea.com>
Subject: Re: Is there such a thing as too much tire?
From: "Mike Allendorfer" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:27:39 -0800
In addition to Katie's response about car weight not heating the tires,
there is the other thing.  The unsprung weight will about equal the sprung
weight of a 7 ;)  (well not really, but it will about 2x what the right size
tires/wheels would be).
That will not do good things for the handling

Mike (w/ nothing that even vaguely resembles a 7 or any other such
lightweight beasts)