PRICE REDUCED!! - '85 FSP/ITB VW Golf

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: PRICE REDUCED!! - '85 FSP/ITB VW Golf
From: Arie Villasol <autoxin@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:04:18 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone. Sorry for the SPAM, but I'm still selling
my Golf and just might have to run it this season if
nobody wants to take it off my hands! So please,
somebody help me...=)

The car is FSP/ITB legal and perfect for SCCA or
NASA. It is VERY clean and straight AND it is a
competitive ITB car.

Here are some specs:
ITB '85 VW GOLF
 Ex VW Cup Car with Pro Log Book
 4-Time Solo1 Champion - SF Region
 Pro-Built .040" Engine
 Electric Accusump (large)
 Mecca Oil Filter
 New Dimensions Oil Cooler
 VW Sport: Oil Pump, Baffled Oil Pan, Motor
Mounts
 Supersprint Stainless Steel Header
 Borla Exhaust System
 Quaife: Limited Slip Differential
 Ground Control Suspension:
Camber Plates, Carrera Springs, Adjustable
Tokiko Shocks/Struts, Upper Stress Bar
 Neuspeed Sway Bars
 AutoPower Cage, Plus Rear Support
 Recaro "Profi" Race Seat with Seat Brace
 New 5 pt. Sabelt Cam-Lock Harness
 5 lb. Fire Supression System
 Hawk Blue Pads
 1 Set of 13 X 6 Borbet Rims
 3 Sets of VW rims
 Only RedLine Fluids

Selling for $3500.00. You can see more pics at:
www.plumbline.com/av/

Car is located in Modesto, CA. (Northern CA.). Please
forward to anyone you think might be interested.
Thanks in advance!

Contact: Arie Villasol @ 510-701-6629