Re: web and schedules

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: web and schedules
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:05:58 -0800
OK, I changed the calendar to only display months till the
end of the current year, and added an option to display
next year's calendar.  Let me know if weird bugs show up.

"Current" year calendar will become 2004 on 1/1/2004,
so no changes are necessary to get next year's up after
that.

That means I added a slim version of the 2004 calendar,
since there are only two things on the schedule, tentatively,
so far.

Web folks, check out the 2004 directory to see the changes --
from now on you can just edit the sfrsched page to add events.
Note that there is a Club_pages.pl there, too, showing that
no other club pages are to be pulled in.  As other clubs get their
schedules together, that file can be updated (carefully!)  to
add them to our calendar.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
      Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
      April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004