Re: web and schedules

To: pault151@comcast.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: web and schedules
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:46:52 EST
In a message dated 12/29/2003 11:42:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pault151@comcast.net writes:
No, I'm not capable of writing the script that will give you the correct
results and will leave out the wrong months.  But I know enough to yank out
info that can't do anybody any good, so that it can't confuse them now.  Bad
information is worse than none.  So it's not too early to expect the Webmaster
to take out the OLD schedule, which was my point.
            PaulT

Paul:

Your past responses has always been very positive and helpful, and this time
around is no different. I can only imagine family obligations or work
requirements prevented the webmaster from deleting past schedules.

I agree the undeleted past schedules can be confusing, but do I detect a hint
that you might be capable of performing this function? Perhaps on an annual
basis? :>)

Eric Cheung