Re: MAZDASPEED MX-5 Miata

To: "INTERNET:james@thevenom.net" <james@thevenom.net>,
Subject: Re: MAZDASPEED MX-5 Miata
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:12:47 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:james@thevenom.net

"I have no idea as to whether or not a turbo is a plus
>>for autocrossing. "

Well, just what does that sentence say?

It looks pretty simple to me but when people send wacko statements that I
have compared a turbo to a sway bar I know the world is full of Loony
Tunes.

        Please note I'm calling the Statement wacko not the individual who
made it. Shees.

        BTW, that ASP-winning Turbocar now lives in San Jose. I'm sure
we'll see it again soon. That's the body style with turbo that has achieved
the most success in autocrossing.
        The BP-winning turbo car--same body style as the above-noted ASP
winner--has been proposed for a 300-pound SCCA suitcase. I have no idea
where that proposal is in the rule-making process but I'm sure someone will
write that I'm responsible.

        Have ANY of you driven this new Turbo Miata? If so, please give us
a report but be prepared for a flame war on a different topic. <G>

--John Kelly