Re: MAZDASPEED MX-5 Miata

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: MAZDASPEED MX-5 Miata
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 23 Dec 2003 23:38:27 -0000
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:30:36 -0500 John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com> wrote:
> -------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------
>
> Did you ask Tom Kubo for his opinion?
I'm believe Tom had a supercharged engine when he was beating up on all comers
in OSP in the late '90s. He switched to a legal engine and later trophied in
CSP at Nationals in 2002.

> Start with him first. I have no idea as to whether or not a turbo is a plus
> for autocrossing. It seems to have worked on the circa '93 RX7. But all
> other independent efforts have been abandoned.

I seem to remember some local boy winning a national championship in 2000 with
one them turbo things. He had another in the works last time I looked.

A.N. Other

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com