Re: HOT HOT HOT

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HOT HOT HOT
From: "Sean Bradshaw" <sean@spintec.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:25:17 -0700
You are not allowed to complain about the outdoor ambient temperature until
you service hot cars on a triple digit day. Open the hood of a hot car and
you're sticking your head and arms in an oven. The sign said 103 at it's
peak today, the concrete outside the store was 115 and the *front* hood of
my parked MR2 was 185, we checked with my pyrometer. If it's this hot
tomorrow, I'm having eggs off my hood for lunch, over-easy.
-Sean