Re: Miatas at Indy...was Oakland on the 29th

To: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Subject: Re: Miatas at Indy...was Oakland on the 29th
From: "Mike Allendorfer" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:21:24 -0700
Uh.. I think they changed tires about every 50 miles or so.  I remember
reading many an account of the race when the winner finished w/ the cord
showing, having toughed it out while leading the last 25 miles or so

Back in the 20-30s the tires were pretty bad, and racing tires were no
better.

Mike Allendorfer
several cars and a dead 89 Civic SI