Re: Miatas at Indy...was Oakland on the 29th

To: Lolita Adrien <lomike@earthlink.net>, Mark Smith <msmith@tilia.com>,
Subject: Re: Miatas at Indy...was Oakland on the 29th
From: "Paul S \(#51 STS\)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:45:11 -0700 (PDT)
Are you sure about that?  Remember that they were
racing on real BRICKS back then...all the way around
the track...not just the little 2 foot strip at the
start finish like they have these days.  I's have to
think that would take a much higher toll on the tire
than one would think...

Just one more interesting bit of trivia to add to the
discussion.  :)

Paul

=====
2000 Civic Si