Re: !!! noel esporo (unofficially) wins Mazda Rev it Up !!!!

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Subject: Re: !!! noel esporo (unofficially) wins Mazda Rev it Up !!!!
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:36:14 -0800
Sadly I don't think Mazda would hold such an event with RWD cars, for the
same reason they didn't use 6s with manual transmissions - half the drivers
may not know what to do with it.  I don't think the option of easily
inducing oversteer with your right foot would be something to present to
lead-footed inexperienced drivers.  Of course I have every hope that Mazda
would do it anyway, but I'm not holding my breath.

Perhaps I should sue Mazda for biasing their event against drivers of RWD
cars. :P

FWIW I'm not here to bash FWD, it's just not what I'm used to.

Bryan Heitkotter | 87 MR2
http://www.pbase.com/bryanh
Straightaways are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers.