Any powdercoating place suggestions? Ones that do good work :)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Any powdercoating place suggestions? Ones that do good work :)
From: E911me@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:29:25 -0500
I'm considering getting some parts powdercoated.  Does anyone have any good
experiences with any shops in the Bay area?  I figure I'd give the business to
a fellow racer/enthusiast before going through the phone book and playing with
darts, lol.

Any good shops are most helpful.  Preferrably in the East bay for convenience,
but if I have to drive to south bay, so be it.

Anyone know if there is a very similar to chrome color powdercoat?  I figure
that is a more durable option than real chrome.  Also, does powdercoating have
the flexibility to do all sorts of colors and one off kinds?

Thanks,

Salah