RE: Let's Talk Minis

To: "Ms Katie Kelly" <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Let's Talk Minis
From: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:02:04 -0800
For the base model Mini, there is a sport package which includes the "S"
version's sport suspension and sporty seats.  Besides that, I would recommend
eschewing all options to save weight.  There may be an ideal wheel/tire
package, but I'm not aware of what's the trick size combo for the Mini.

Or just go to www.miniusa.com and tinker around with their car configurator.
Don't forget to get the checkered flag roof, it's good for at least .5 seconds
=P.

-Carl