Re: Autocrossing in a Monsoon~Was: San Diego Tour

To: "Debbie" <Debbie.Cunningham@attbi.com>, "Bryan Nemy"
Subject: Re: Autocrossing in a Monsoon~Was: San Diego Tour
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 22:37:27 -0800
>Autocrossing in a Monsoon~Was: San Diego Tour
> Have you ever tried it?

yes.  in the cobra.  with the top up, which merely slows the velocity of the
water hitting you.  it was at (candlestick/3COM/nee candlestick) and i was
spitting out sand and combing it out of my hair for days after.  curiously,
having no windshield wipers didnt seem to matter much.

congrats on enjoying the experience. =)

-james