Re: Lug nut studs

To: Richard Urschel <osp13@mybluelight.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lug nut studs
From: "Allendorfer, Mike" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:31:40 -0800
I think the big problem on this application is that the dust shield on the
back of the disk will seriously inhibit getting to the stud.  The suggestion
of wedging the screwdriver behind the stud might make the grade.  That is if
he can turn the wheel as far as possible and rotate the hub to just the
right position to where he might be able to see the offending stud from the
backside.
Mike