Lug nut studs

To: "Autox List (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lug nut studs
From: "MrPepsi(Brent Johnson)" <Soloii@mrpepsi.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 09:54:57 -0800
Well something bad happened this morning while attempting to change my
tires.
I had a stud strip, break, something, I can't tell.
Now my lug nut is torqued onto the stud but the stud will not come off the
rotor.
It freely spins and is very loose but the lug nut will not come off, and the
stud will not come out of the rotor.
I thought when a stud came loose, which I did not plan of happening, it
would just come off the rotor with the lug nut.
But this isn't happening.
Any ideas?
What happened?

Brent Johnson
'01 Mustang GT
FS #03

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]