Re: Lug nut studs

To: "Allendorfer, Mike" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>,
Subject: Re: Lug nut studs
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 23:46:34 -0800
oh i dont know if it will be that bad.  you just need to keep the stud from
rotating while you back off the lug nut.  if you can reach the back of it,
you can try to hold it with vise grips, or even cut a slot in it and use
that to hold it.  on a couple of my cars ive removed the hub to change the
studs, no big deal.  i know on my cobra, i can change the rear studs without
even taking the caliper off.

if you want more suggestions, write to me and ill send you my voice #.

-james