4 Sale

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4 Sale
From: "Barry Spencer" <bspencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:22:09 -0700
I have the following items for sale.

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 STS Quad Cab, short bed pick up, white, cloth interior,
loaded, lowered suspension with rear air bags. Custom wheels. Billet grille.
Roll style bed cover. Great looking in excellent condition. $18K

1997 Interstate 20' enclosed trailer. White, dual axle, electric brakes,
cabinets and work bench. Excellent condition. $4,500

I'm also working on a large list of racing stuff for sale. If you have a
"want list" please send me a list and I'll see if I can help you.

For more information please e-mail or call me.

Barry Spencer
(510) 784-1966 W
(510) 589-3525 Cell