Fwd:One of a couple of for fun questions

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd:One of a couple of for fun questions
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2002 00:20:13 -0000
Someone asked me offline what the asterisks were
for and offered several iterations of guesses to
support my giving them the answer. So I did. For
anyone else who might also be puzzling over it, I'll
offer a hint:

The asterisks denote to the best of my knowledge
something the 13 did NOT do this year which the
others did. Elise Geiger might have done it, but
I'm not certain. I believe Vic Sias did, and I'm
certain the other 32 without asterisks did. No
jokes about doing it please, I don't get around
quite that much.

> Richard Urschel <osp13@mybluelight.com> wrote:
>Here is a hopefully complete list of SFR folks who
>finished in the top half of their class at Nationals
>this year:
>
>SS  12T David Johnson
>SS  17  Jesus Villareal
>SS  25  Mark Olson
>BS   1T Andy McKee
>BS   6T Mitch Fagundes
>DS   1T Kevin McCormick
>DS   3T Derek Butts
>ES   2T Randy Noll
>ES  13T Teresa Neidel
>ES  15T Peter Thana
>ESL  2T Chris McKinney
>GSL  2T Katie Elder
>STS  20 Charlie Davis*
>STS  25 Eric West
>BSP  5T Harold Olsen
>BSP  7  Ray Miller
>BSP  8  Justin McAfee
>BSP  9  Joel Villareal
>BSPL 2T Pilar Miranda
>BSPL 3  Allison McAfee
>CSP  2T Tom Ellam
>CSP  7  Tom Kubo
>DSP  2T Arie Villasol*
>DSP  5T Ben Martinez*
>DSP 14  Don Lew*
>SM   1T Jeff Reitmeir*
>SM   2T Corey Smith*
>SM   5T Scott Fraser*
>SM  13  Vic Sias
>SM  14  Navid Khangi
>SM  17  Gary Richardson
>SM  18  Sharon Levy*
>SML  3  Elise Geiger*
>CP   3T Frank Stagnaro
>CP   6T Mike Maier
>CP  13T Jerry Riley
>CP  26  Seth Emerson*
>CPL  3T Brianne Mitchell
>EP   7  Anthony Abeleda*
>EP   8  Joey Delostrinos*
>FP   2T Chris Cox
>FP   3T Ralph Elder
>DM   4T Katie Kelly
>EM   2T Bob Weisickle
>EM   5T Bill Fleig
>F125 10 Vernon Head*
>
>Just for fun, can anyone figure out what
>the (13 of 46) asterisks denote? The answer
>is food for thought.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com