Re: Your first experience on R compounds

To: atabacco@california.com, osp13@mybluelight.com
Subject: Re: Your first experience on R compounds
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:15:41 EDT
In a message dated 08/15/2002 3:28:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
atabacco@california.com writes:

<< Rich Is actually describing your second experience with R-Compounds. Your
 first experience will be a series of technical discussions with your wife
 covering subjects such as, "They last how long?" and, "You want to store
 them where?". He is right about the driving stuff but he is leaving out the
 part where you get to respond to, "Didn't you just buy a set?"
 Calvin Coolidge >>

Hahahah, You are so right on with the questions that gets asked, Tony. I can
almost visualize the facial expressions of the wives as I read through what
you wrote. Alas, I want to remind you that there are single guys and gals out
there, and they can do as they please, I think.......

Eric Cheung