Re: Your first experience on R compounds

To: <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>, "Matthew Rehrer"
Subject: Re: Your first experience on R compounds
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:17:03 -0700
> "Able to buy tires without having that conversation."

after having a conversation about purchasing my current autocross car that
ended with the words "I forbid you to buy that car" i decided to skip the
conversations.  much smoother since then.  moral: it is better to beg
forgiveness than to ask permission.

-james c
OSP - Often Surreptitiously Purchasing