Re: C5 vette options to get?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: C5 vette options to get?
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:29:22 -0700 (PDT)
--- james creasy <james@thevenom.net> wrote:

> why a vette?  its gotta look cool and always start.
> i want to never open
> the hood on at least ONE car i own.  i might even
> get an AUTOMATIC.  having
> that new jaguar in the family has been a bad
> influence on me.

(angry defensive voice) Ohhhhhh....so the probe isn't
cool enough for you anymore? Well let me tell you
something Mr. I-gotta-have-a-V8-powered-monster. When
I was you're age, I didn't have any freakin' Cobra to
play with. I had a rusty Honda Civic with no
automatic, no radio and no air conditioning. And I was
glad to have it too. It meant that I didn't have walk
5 miles uphill barefoot in the snow to get to the
parts store. You kids today have too damn easy I tell
you. (angry defensive voice/)

(muttering)...has to look cool and start. People like
that should be sentenced to drive
Buicks...(muttering/)

Disclaimer: This is humor.
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs