RE: Favored motel for the warmup?

To: "'Peter Mottaz'" <mph_16@hotmail.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Favored motel for the warmup?
From: Mark Smith <msmith@tilia.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:37:26 -0700
Pete's snoring has reared it's ugly head again.... (pun not intended - but
what the heck :)  )

So if I get this right - if you mix the sound of Jake's/Elyse's kart with
Pete's snoring you should get something that sounds like a Top fuel dragster
- that's about 150db right?

Maybe Pete should be fitted with a suitable muffler in the evenings...

Mark.