Re: C5 vette options to get?

To: <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>, <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Subject: Re: C5 vette options to get?
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:16:08 -0700
jen recently had a rented mustang convertible while her car was in the shop
(the acura, NOT the jaguar :)) and i was really impressed by it.  the stock
V6 motor is extremely anemic though.

i think how much i like a car is directly dependent on how much it looks
like the batmobile, or perhaps a space ship.

-james

PS the jaguar would be good in ESP perhaps, with an LSD and 2,000 lbs cut
off of it.

PPS do you really want me in ESP kirk?