Re: Pleasanton site, was Re: WANTED to hire: VERY fast

To: Yeoh Yiu <squid@panix.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pleasanton site, was Re: WANTED to hire: VERY fast
From: Darren Madams <dspyder@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:44:53 -0700 (PDT)
The current lot downtown (old town) near the Fairgrounds is tiny at not at all
usable.

I had heard that the expanded station would be out over by Bernal somewhere.
Plenty of land out there, but ridership isn't great enough to necesitate
building a lot the size we would need.  And of course land ain't getting
cheaper anywhere within 100 miles of Pleasanton (been there, left). :)

It's an interesting idea.  Haven't we always talked about a joint venture with
a park&ride type setup that doesn't get used on weekends?  Certainly some
opportunity to explore.

     --Darren

http://health.yahoo.com