Re: Pleasanton site, was Re: WANTED to hire: VERY fast

To: Yeoh Yiu <squid@panix.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pleasanton site, was Re: WANTED to hire: VERY fast
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 21:39:21 -0700
After my note, I looked it up. The lot that's used is long and skinny, right
next to some older homes (the original downtown, so to speak) which is being
upgraded. The lot is not appropriate to use. On ACE's website, I didn't see
anything proposing a new lot, but then I didn't look at the minutes of
meetings. :) Do you know of a new lot being proposed?
--Pat K