Re: tow options- dolly, open, vehicles?

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: tow options- dolly, open, vehicles?
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:51:28 -0700
on 4/18/02 20:10, James Creasy at black94pgt@pacbell.net wrote:

>> Say what you need to accomplish instead of presenting a puzzle.

OK. So PRESUMING that the 5-6 miles you are talking about are not from say
Grizzly Peak to GGF and therefore you wouldn't need the towed vehicles
brakes to keep you alive, and that there are reasons you don't want to tow
the vehicle with all 4 of it's wheels on the ground, I vote for the probe
and a dolly. Much easier to store, lower total weight, easier to adjust
weight distribution.
.02
MJ