RE: tow options- dolly, open, vehicles?

To: "'Kirk Meline '" <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>,
Subject: RE: tow options- dolly, open, vehicles?
From: "Allendorfer, Peter" <Peter@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:44:53 -0700
 But can you park it?

If that's the only thing that you are going to tow, then I would look for a
Ex-Police '95-'96 Chevy Caprice.  It's got a 3500lb towing capacity, and
some even have a 5000lb tow rating.  Get a good Hitch, and an Oil Cooler
(The 9C1 Police package already has a trans-oil cooler and a PS cooler) and
a set of Eaz-e-lift (Dad, help me out on this one...) Air bags for the rear
springs and go.

Probably one of the cheaper solutions, or get a mid '80's pickup truck and
go.

-Peter