Fwd: Need promotion worker

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, bimmerheads@bimmerheads.com, solo2sc@sfrscca.org,
Subject: Fwd: Need promotion worker
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:30:48 +0000
Hi all,
I received this request from the folks at The Valvoline cup (see
valvolinecup.com for information). They are looking for some help at a
couple of tracks that are in the area (see request below).

If you think you would like to help out and have the time, email Stacey
Grammer direct at "stacey@grammermotorsports.com" and let her know.

Thanks,
Peter Mottaz