Re: advertisement for dodge neon acr '02

To: bchafin@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: advertisement for dodge neon acr '02
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 07:10:20 -0800
>From Barry's response to Allison she'd written:

>> and if someone tells me how many different drivers you can have per
>> car at a race, i'm sure we can finagle a ride for you..
>>
>>  --Allison

In SFR SCCA events as many as four drivers can run in one car in a run
group. This info is included in the Supplemental Regulations linked off the
SCCA SFR SOLO II web page.

Technically, you could run several groups of drivers in several groups
although, those running in out-of-class groups would have to add "WRG"
(wrong run group) at the top of their entry cards.

        Don