Re: advertisement for dodge neon acr '02

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: advertisement for dodge neon acr '02
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 05:34:54 -0800
Hey Allison,

Thanks for the reply and information on your car.  I look forward to catching a
glimpse of you, Josh and your car @ one of the SFR events soon.

The ACR appears to be the sport/practicality value for me.  There were also
three
ACRs when CarsDirect.com found when I made my inquiry, all of them with Driver
Conveyance Package & side airbags @ $14,695 before tax including 7 year/100,000
mile
warrantee (assuming you purchase before April 1).

How'd you come up with the VIN?

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com