Re:'02 ACR owners On-Line???

To: Patrick <pjsimm@inreach.com>
Subject: Re:'02 ACR owners On-Line???
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 07:06:51 -0800
Patrick,

Thanks for the reply.

The Grassroots Motorsports' Red Hot Pocket Rockets article in one hand and a
quote for under $13K (sans options) in the other, I'm pinching myself.

The '02 ACR averaged 41.897 on course while the next closest G Stock competitor
was 43.995.  Heck, even the closest D Stock car was nearly 1.5 seconds behind.
I'd guess it's an understatement to say that ACRs are "tuned" from the factory.
With a 7 year/100,000 mile warranty, four doors and puppy dog eye head lights
I'm going to have a difficult time resisting this one.

Barry - http://www.streettouring.com/photogallery/Ken%20Stolz%20rent-a-racer.jpg
- Rental Car Racer

   * or

        - http://www.4d-sport.com - Family Car Racer

   * wait, their both Family Cars - no stinking trailer tires required here :^)