Re: Hills, the power above, and autocross

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hills, the power above, and autocross
From: Jeff Palazzo <jp2you@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:28:46 -0800 (PST)
Help! I'm a wet-behind-the-ears C5 Vette racer wanna-be looking for a few
set-up tips. My intent is to race SS-n this season (after removing my intake
goodies and Baer rotors and all that other stuff I thought I needed). Tires?
Camber? Numbers? (Can I pick any one I choose? Where in Sac can I get decent
static-cling numbers?) And can I leave my Ripper short-throw shifter in or does
it have to come out too?!?

Want to race AAS and SFR/SCCA if time permits. I appreciate any help and
PROMISE that I won't be competitive....not yet! ;-)

Jeff Palazzo

'99 Pewter Hardtop