Re: Round 4 in the rain

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Round 4 in the rain
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:14:16 -0800
That was a Lucas kind of day too. Probably just got all choked up from
weather nostalgia.

BTW, please convey our extra thanks to Linda at the Coliseum staff. When we
arrived. we found a locked abandoned car right where the crossover would be.
After reaching an understanding on the liability for damage should it occur
in moving, and three calls later to my regular AAA towing that resulted in
their declining to get involved in someone else's car on someone else's
property, she really hustled to get the police and city to remove it by
8:30.

Tony