RE: Round 4 in the rain

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Round 4 in the rain
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:19:35 -0500
My compliments to Tony and Natalie Tabacco and Dennis Armstrong for
chairing SF Region's Round 4 during a very soggy day.
        The results lady tells me there were 157 entrants who braved the
storm. Fortunately we're pretty close to sea level at the Coliseum so the
snow didn't get to us.

        And thank you to Joe Hawkins and the guys who push started our
Lotus when the starter motor packed up. Yeah, it's a Lucas unit. Even the
U.S. re-build didn't solve all its problems.

        Some how we all survived. Our next SFR event will be at 3Com (still
the name) Park in San Francisco, Sunday, April 7. (I think the school on
Saturday is full.)

--John Kelly