TECH STUFF

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH STUFF
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:03:59 -0800 (PST)
As mentioned in the morning drivers meeting, due to the conditions, I decided
not to offer any annual tech inspections yesterday. We all agreed there was no
way we could have inspected any vehicle, thoroughly, under those conditions.
And I really don't think anybody wanted to stick around any longer than they
had to.............. It looked like it may have cleared up in the afternoon (?)

Anyway, we'll offer the inspections at the next event. I'll post more info as
time goes on. Thanks to all those who pitched with the tech duties yesterday! I
still need more people to be DEDICATED to tech and assuring ALL CARS ARE TECH'D
IN A TIMELY MANNER. One of the things that came up ,AGAIN, yesterday was the
COMPLETION OF YOUR REG. CARD. WE WILL NOT TECH ANY MORE CARS UNTIL YOU HAVE
COMPLETELY FILLED OUT YOUR CARD. Keep those ideas, and suggestions coming,
THANKS!